The next Roundtable will be on May 6 at 7PM at the Jesse James Park (3001 N Hwy 33, Kearney, MO 64060). Click here for directions.
Modified COVID guidelines will be in place.
- The policy currently in place for HOAC is, if social distancing is not possible, a face mask should be worn.
- Please try to social distance as much as possible.
- It would probably be a good idea to bring your own chair.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the sign-in table and at each program table.
Dutch oven cooking contest
- Troops should bring their Dutch oven dish already prepared, as well as plates/bowls and utensils.
- Each entry will have to dish up the food and wear masks and gloves.
- Adults or older scouts will need to dish up food.
- Coffee cans will be set up in front of each entry; attendees will vote with pennies.
We will have physical mailboxes, in addition to virtual the mailbox. Please make sure to check your mailbox!
- 6:30 - Pre-opening/ Gathering
- Please be sure to sign-in at the sign-in table.
- 6:45 – Wood Badge beading ceremony for Charles McDonald. Wood Badgers are encouraged to attend!
- 7:00 – Opening / Announcements
- Flag Ceremony.
- Announcements (brief)
- 7:10 – District Awards
- 7:30 – Program Planning Fair
- There will be a table for each program area; be sure to visit each
- 7:50 – Closing
- Scouter of the Month recognized
- Dutch Oven cooking winner announced
- SM minute